Read our support and sponsorship policy below and, in case your project is appropriate, fill in the form below.
Support and Sponsorship Policy
In its market communication policy, Localfrio may support events that add value to the business and to the company brand, promoting its actions in order to increase its sales, to generate awareness and to enhance its relationship with the public of interest.
Based on this policy, projects are analyzed in a strict and transparent manner.
The following are the Localfrio Events / Projects of interest, in order of priority:
– Projects/ Events related to Environmental Preservation.
– Projects/ Events related to Sustainability.
– Social Projects/ Events.
– Sports related to quality of life and contact with nature (Sports wherein the purpose is to participate and not to compete).
– Projects/ Events related to Culture (valuing national culture or educating society).
– Society in regions wherein Localfrio has one of its operational units and commercial offices.
– Market and/or chains of activity of the company.
Localfrio does not support projects with the following characteristics:
– On behalf of individuals;
– Political and/or religious content;
– Individual actions;
– Actions that suggest violence, crime, drugs, sex and disrespect towards animals and the environment;
– Artists and professional bands;
– Philanthropic and social aid actions;
– Actions contrary to legal and constitutional provisions.
SUBMISSION OF A REQUEST DOES NOT ENSURE SPONSORSHIP
In case you receive no reply in the thirty days after your request, consider that your sponsorship request was not approved this time. You are welcome to try again for the next event.